苹果公司（Apple Inc. ）是美国一家高科技公司。由史蒂夫·乔布斯、斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克和罗·韦恩(Ron Wayne)等人于1976年4月1日创立，并命名为美国苹果电脑公司（Apple Computer Inc. ），2007年1月9日更名为苹果公司，总部位于加利福尼亚州的库比蒂诺。
Passion works here.
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. Together we create things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big.
We are seeking a business analyst to support sales business intelligence and reporting and system & tools in Sales Operation team.
The analyst needs to help identify and analyse business requirements by combining business acumen, process expertise and deep understanding of system and tools. She/he will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver a solution to help the business grow and scale more effectively.
The analyst should be able to lead and participate in crossfunctional teams to address business needs or system issues.
She/he must be skilled at data analysis, documentation, presenting research and analytical results, as well as documenting and managing complex business process.
Support sales related system and tools, participate or lead the project life cycle, including requirement collection, report framework design, deployment, and post-live support.
Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to better support business management and/or improve efficiency of tools
Provide in-depth analysis to support key projects
Excellent data analysis and presentation skills
Excellent/advanced Excel skills
Excellent attention-to-detail, ability to compile and validate large amounts of data while maintaining very high degree of accuracy
Excellent communication and comprehension skills
Ability to operate in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Business Acumen and ability to rapidly understand complex business process
Excellent problem solving skills: ability to analyze and resolve complex problems in a structured and logical manner
Ability to comprehensively understand data elements, sources and relationships
Self-motivated individual able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence others.
Strong level of customer focus.
Consulting firm experience is preferable.
Bachelor degree and above or MBA
The Marcom Greater China team is part of the global Marketing Communications team at Apple who are responsible for all consumer facing communications. This includes advertising, apple.com, direct marketing, Apple retail, channel, packaging, video, corporate identity, and partner communications. We strive for excellence where no detail is overlooked and where the customer experience is paramount. We never compromise in our pursuit of great work.
At the centre of Apple’s digital strategy is apple.com. Apple's customer-facing websites are the single most influential marketing resource at our disposal, receiving visits from millions of customers every day.
In addition to being a critical part of our product marketing strategy, apple.com is a showcase for internet standards and innovation.
In the Greater China region, there are 5 flagship websites in multiple languages.
To ensure we are prepared to further establish our Greater China interactive presence, we are seeking an exceptional person who can execute successfully in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced environment. The position requires a strong digital background with high degree of technical fluency required to implement a high-volume and ever expanding Web and email production environment.
As an Interactive Producer in Greater China, the candidate will be responsible for managing the localization of global Web and email marketing programs as well as to lead technical development across multiple platforms as they relate to our region. The role will also require close collaboration across a variety of functions within the Greater China Marcom team.
• Strong passion for digital and social media marketing with deep understanding of China’s digital and social media landscape, market trends, and consumer behavioral habits.
• Fast learner. Self-driven and passionate.
• Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient.
• Flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team to achieve desired result. Be comfortable working with creative teams and able to give a considered opinion on the development of interactive deliverables.
• Ability to put forth new solutions that break ground in digital interaction and provide technical direction and solutions.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand complex challenges and translating them into workable options and solutions.
• Fluent in both English and Chinese.
• Spearhead the deployment of product launch and seasonal campaign content on our apple.com sites and eDM communications in Greater China markets.
• Manage multiple workflows and deliver projects on aggressive timelines; help set expectations for the team while keeping all ongoing tasks on track.
• Work alongside a team of producers and agency partners who provide production, localization and QA expertise, to launch product campaigns and seasonal / sustaining initiatives in the digital space.
• Build strong working relationships with WW counterparts and communicating effectively on the progress of any global initiatives. Partner with worldwide interactive teams to deliver regional solutions to global marketing challenges, specifically, understanding the intricacies associated with Greater China delivery and using this understanding in defining Geo requirements for new platform and process rollouts.
• Serve as the guardian of technical, production design, publishing and QA process best practice, ensuring its adherence by all internal and external parties involved in the delivery process.
• Keep the team lead and key stakeholders informed as projects progress: red flags, hard deadlines and resource implications.
• Increase the rigour in our analysis of digital marketing activities so as to determine optimal go-forward communication strategies.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Digital Marketing or equivalent.
Extensive travel required to Cupertino, California. Up to 3 weeks per quarter.